Processing a payment
The below diagram shows the requests and workflow between merchant's application and BBMSL Online Payment Gateway.
#How it works
- The customer is ready to pay.
- The merchant redirects the customer to a hosted checkout page to begin the payment.
- The customer selects a desired payment method and enter payment details in the hosted checkout page.
- The hosted checkout page redirect the customer back to the merchant site after the payment.
- BBMSL notifies the merchant for the successful payment.
You will need to handle the fail case in different stages. In case of any network errors, you will need to query the result of the order instead of assuming it succeeded.